A Complete Guide to the Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps
Flutter transforms the app development process. Build, test, and deploy beautiful mobile, web, desktop, and embedded apps from a single codebase.
Flutter is an open source framework by Google for building beautiful, natively compiled, multi-platform applications from a single codebase.Deploy to multiple devices from a single codebase: mobile, web, desktop, and embedded devices.Take control of your codebase with automated testing, developer tooling, and everything else you need to build production-quality apps.
Master of Business Management
What you'll learn
- Learn Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
- Learn all the basics without stopping after them: Dive deeply into Flutter & Dart and become an advanced developer
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
The following is a list of topics covered in this tutorial:
- What is Flutter?
- Flutter Windows Setup
- Flutter & Material Design
- Flutter Alternatives
Lesson two:Flutter Basics
- Module Introduction
- Creating a New Project
- Dart Basics
- Building an App From Scratch